Guy Battaglini is a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) providing Quality Professional Home Inspection Services in Mississauga and surrounding areas since 2003. The RHI designation is the highest accreditation of membership in the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) and signifies that all requirements of this designation have been achieved successfully.
Guy was elected and served on the Board of Directors and Executive Board of OAHI for 2 years while also serving as Chair of the Education Program Committee for 5 years, leading a team of member volunteers responsible for developing a continuing education platform for association members through course offerings and conferences.
Guy has been with Humber College since 2005, instructing courses for the Home Inspection Certificate Program and the Ontario Building Code Program. He also advises Humber College on curriculum development and improvement of both these programs. In 2008, Guy developed the Home Inspection Mentoring course in which he mentors graduates of the Home Inspection Certificate Program and is proud to acknowledge that many of the graduates working in the field today have been trained to provide professional, informative and educational inspections for their future clients.
- Teaches Home Inspection Courses at Humber College
- Successfully completed home inspection courses at Humber College and George Brown College
- Advises Humber College on their Home Inspection Curriculum Development
- Mentors students aspiring to become professional home inspectors through Humber’s Home Inspection Mentoring Program
- Honored with Humber College’s Continuing Education Teaching Excellence Award
- Certified with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing as a Building Code Course Facilitator
- Successfully completed Building Code Courses through the OBOA (Ontario Building Officials Association) for House and All Plumbing
- Facilitates Building Code courses at Humber College
- Facilitated Building Code Courses for the OBOA, Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) and Seneca College
Accreditation / Volunteer / Membership
- RHI (Registered Home Inspector) with the OAHI
- Elected to the Board of Directors of the OAHI for 2 years (2008 -2010)
- Elected to the Executive Board as Secretary by Board of Directors (2008 – 2010)
- Chaired the Education Program Committee for the OAHI for 5 years
- Served on the Education Program Committee of the OAHI (2001 - 2011)
- A member in good standing of the OAHI (Ontario Association of Home Inspectors), CAHPI (Canadian Association of Home Inspectors)
- Past member of the OBOA